Tuesday, 8 September 2026

VIRGIN DIMENSIONS - Part 3

Part 3:

VIRGIN DIMENSIONS
[Exercising Authority and Dominion over Sin, Death, Hell and the Grave]

Anchor Scriptures:

1) Psalm 32:5-6 <> Then I acknowledged my sin to God and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD.” And he forgave the guilt of my sin.
For this shall every one that is godly pray unto God in a time when he is found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

2) Psalm 139:23-24 <> Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

3) Jeremiah 17:9-10 <> The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

4) Psalm 60:11 <> 
Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Exposition:

Being regarded as a "godly" person doesn't necessarily mean you're exonerated from sin, iniquity, transgressions, et cetera.

You actually need God's help more often than not and your "virtue of sincerity" is what initiates the divine process to get you there.

God doesn't condemn but he also won't endorse you either to continue in willful and perpetual rebellion. 

You can engage God in conversations if you "master the art of asking first."

The level of attention you're given is largely dependent on "how much of your heart and intentions (motives)" you're willing to open unto God for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment